Disclaimer

This site is not a person's profile. It is a collection of search results for the search term "Dan Bremer".
The information displayed can not be linked to a specific person and is collected entirely from public sources.

Picture from Flickr.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year from Matthijs Bremer

Picture from Flickr.

Het Paard van Ome Loeks van Remco Campert; omslag Dick Bruna 1962.

Picture from Flickr.

Hier stond het Café en de Concertzaal Johs. Bierling (1856-1919), later "Ons Huis" en "Apollo", voorheen het Koffijhuis "Schoonoord" van zijn vader. Johs' schoonzoon Harry Verkade regisseerde in 1925 de première van "Het Peerd van Ome Loeks" in Utrecht.

Picture from Flickr.

Peerd van Ome Loeks, in 1957/58 ontworpen door Jan de Baat (1921-2010). Blijspel "Ome Loeks" (1925) van Geert Teis Pzn (1864-1945). De première was in Utrecht (1925) en de regisseur was Harry Verkade (1879-1938), schoonzoon van Johs. Bierling (1856-1919).

Picture from Flickr.

Peerd van Ome Loeks, in 1957/58 ontworpen door Jan de Baat (1921-2010). Blijspel "Ome Loeks" (1925) van Geert Teis Pzn (1864-1945). De première was in Utrecht (1925) en de regisseur was Harry Verkade (1879-1938), schoonzoon van Johs. Bierling (1856-1919).

Picture from Flickr.

Milang. Red hot pokers pidgeons and the Milang Anglican Church. It was built in 1911.

Picture from Flickr.

Milang. Street fronaget view of the Milang Anglican Church. Built in 1911.

Picture from Flickr.

Milang. The Anglican Gothic style toilet. The Anglican Church opened in 1911 and the toilet was built around the same time.

Picture from Flickr.

Milang. The Anglican Gothic style toilet. The Anglican Church opened in 1911 and the toilet was probably built around the same time.

Picture from Flickr.

Milang. The Lake Hotel first licensed in 1856 just after the River Murray paddle steam trade began. Oldest part on the right. Additions made later in the 19th century.

Picture from Flickr.

Dan and Regina (Parcels) Bremer

Picture from Flickr.

Hier stond het Café en de Concertzaal Johs. Bierling (1856-1919), later "Ons Huis" en "Apollo", voorheen het Koffijhuis "Schoonoord" van zijn vader. Johs' schoonzoon Harry Verkade regisseerde in 1925 de première van "Het Peerd van Ome Loeks" in Utrecht.