This site is not a person's profile. It is a collection of search results for the search term "Glen Xavier".
The information displayed can not be linked to a specific person and is collected entirely from public sources.
Kadina. Matta House with the high shingle roof was built in 1863 for the manager of the Matta matta copper mine. It was purchased by the Rotary Club in 1965 and opened as a museum in 1967.
Kadina. On the left is the side of the 1920 Church of Christ. Behind that is a small church hall built in 1917. It had a biggegr room added to it later which is on the right of the photograph.